- Guests staying for a minimum of 7 nights will receive one dinner complimentary at either of the a la carte restaurant.Minimum stay of 4 nights is required for one dinner.
Blue Marine Resort & Spa, a five star All inclusive hotel, which is overlooking the blue Cretan waters. All rooms are spicy decorated and fully equipped in order to offer a comfortable and pleasant high-standard stay.
Hospitality, service, politeness and smile are the features experienced by guests who honor us by their choice.
Continental Breakfast 07:00- 07:30
American Breakfast buffet 07:30- 10:00
Lunch 12:45- 14:45
Dinner 19:00- 21:30
OLIVE TREE & MARINO AL MARE A LA CARTE RESTAURANTS
Working hours 19:00-22.00
One complimentary dinner in each restaurant is included during your stay upon reservation at the Guest relation’s office every day from 10:00 – 12:00.
DRINKS INCLUDED DURING MEALS
Unlimited beverages such as: soft drinks, juices, draft beer, house wine (red & white) and water during meals
All inclusive till 24:00
– Local spirits ouzo, raki, brandy
– Local liqueurs
– Other spirits (international brands) vodka, gin, rum, whiskey, tequila
– Alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails
– Soft drinks, juices, draft beer, house wine(red & white), tea, coffee, tap water.
POOL BAR PELAGOS
Working hours 10:00-23:00
Late continental breakfast 10:00- 11:00
Snacks 11:30- 13:00
Coffee time 16:00-17:30
Ice Slash 10:00-23:00
Ice cream 10:00-18:00
MAIN BAR PANORAMA
Working hours 17:30- 01:00
All inclusive till 24:00
Working hours 20:30- 23:00
soft drinks draft beer, house wine (red & white) and water
ORANGE BEACH BAR
Working hours 10:00- 17:00
soft drinks draft beer, coffee , tea and water
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: After 2 p.m.
Check-out time: 12 p.m
– Consumption during whole stay (from check-in until check-out time).
– Juices are not fresh
– All drinks are mentioned in the list of each department
– Every guest can take only 2 drinks per order
– For safety reasons, drinks around the pools and beach, must be served in plastic glasses (not glass)
– Underage children (younger than 17 years old) are not allowed to consume alcohol
– No food and drinks may be taken outside the hotels departments areas.
– Some departments may operate periodically depending on the weather conditions and occupancy.
– The operation hours of the Bars & the Restaurants during the day can be changed due to weather conditions and occupancy
– Please note that a respectable dress code (casual dressing, no sleepers, no shorts) must be taken into account in all eating areas.
– No pets are allowed
– Blue Marine is partly accessible for guests in a wheelchair. Unfortunately, however, our hotel does not meet all requirements to be entirely ‘wheelchair accessible.